- DIY friendly device
- Stainless steel cooking chamber
- Accommodates up to 4 oz of material and no minimum material amount
- Suitable for any plant material including but not limited to kief, flower and concentrates
- Five all-in-one functions: decarboxylate, extract, infuse, melt and bake
- 4 settings for activation, infusion, melting and baking
- Full activation and infusion of CBD, CBG, THC among other cannabinoids
- Detachable base for easy cleaning
- Precise heating cycles
Ardent just took DIY edibles making to another level with the Ardent FX Decarboxylator. With the Ardent FX decarboxylator, you have all you need in the kitchen in one discreet and compact device to make your edibles. With precise heating element, the Ardent FX decarboxylator is sure to heat your weed to the right temperatures to get the most out of your flowers or buds. The stainless-steel cavity makes flavor retention and cleaning up very easy. There is no minimum material amount you can infuse inside the decarboxylator so you can work with any amount of material up to 4 oz without a problem. Besides, it is a quiet device despite the amazing job it does inside and to top it off; it is odorless making it a discreet device that you can use anywhere.
In addition to being an all in one device, the Ardent FX decarboxylator allows you to cook a variety of plant material including but not limited to flower, kief and concentrates. There is so much you can do with the Ardent X decarboxylator since it minimizes wastage of ingredients, so you get the most value for your money. The Ardent FX decarboxylator literally does what many imagine can only be done in a laboratory.
Inside the package
- 1 x Ardent FX Decarboxylator
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x purple packaging for carrying the decarboxylator